Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Is It A Boy?

Good evening, friends. This is Jason, as Ashley has let me guest blog tonight to ask a very important question: the doctor says it’s a boy, but I am not so sure myself. I have three alternative prognostications:

1) Jack-O-Lantern:

This photo looks very seasonally appropriate to me. The nose is a perfect triangle. The eyes are glowing. And the mouth is a perfect example of a toothy grin. Maybe he’s just dressing up early this year…

2) Skeletor:

This one frightens me a bit. The deep eye sockets…with no eyes. The evil scowl. I believe that the power of Grayskull may very well be camped out in my wife’s belly.

3) Michael Jackson:

Now this one just makes the most sense to me. Look at that hand position. He’s reaching for his little fedora and I swear he would moonwalk if he had the room. All these kicks I am feeling are probably dance moves. And think…Michael Jackson passed away not too far from the time we conceived. Coincidence or reincarnation? If he comes out in February with one little white glove, well, then…I rest my case.

Speaking of prognostications…I predict this is the last time I am allowed to guest blog.

4 comments:

Mollie said...

I vote for many more guest blog postings to come...

Wendy said...

Jason..Jason - you are too too much! How exciting though! Wendy

Christy said...

Oh my WORD! This is so exciting!!! So are you going to name him Michael or Jackson or MJ? I love it.

No really, you guys are so blessed! Congratulations!

Theresa said...

Jason, you are too funny! Consider this: if my great-nephew comes out with a white glove, you and Ashley are set up for life.