Sunday, September 20, 2009

19 weeks

Hard to believe we're at 19.5 weeks already!

Milestones this week:
-Baby is moving around a lot.  Most movements can be felt if you hold your hand to my tummy.
-Morning sickness is better, but not gone.
-Clothes are getting TIGHT.  Time to start wearing those maternity pants more regularly!
-Strangers are noticing that I'm pregnant.  Most of them still don't have the nerve to say anything (just in case they're wrong), but the ice cream lady did today!



I'll post again on Wednesday after we (hopefully) find out the sex...

3 comments:

Beth said...

You look so cute! I'm glad everything is going well. And I think it's a girl. :)

Summer said...

I am delighted that my camera phone is being put to good use!

Mollie said...

missed you yesterday... can't wait for news on wednesday!