Thursday, November 19, 2009

28 weeks


We've officially reached Trimester #3 - woohoo!  I know I say this in most of my posts, but time is really flying.  With the holidays, the next few months are really going to fly by and February will be here before we know it!

This week, we finally picked the baby's name.  By that I mean that we have named him, barring any unforeseen circumstance that would make us change our minds. :)  As you know, we're keeping it a secret, which is proving difficult.  Inquiring minds really want to know!

I also gave prenatal yoga a try on Tuesday, and it was wonderful.  My lower back has been bothering me when I stay on my feet too long, and yoga provided great relief.  I can't wait to go back on a weekly basis.  This is just further confirmation that it was a good choice to simplify life a bit...the only reason I hadn't given yoga a try is because I was too busy!

Can't wait to see all of my family and eat good food next week.  Maternity pants will surely come in handy on Turkey Day...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Woohoo! Welcome to Tri3! You look adorable...and so true...I didn't even think about maternity pants on Turkey Day. Bonus!

So impressed y'all have a name...we thought we might, but that one got nixed this week, so we're still tossing around a long list of possibilities. I guess you could say we have one name, not sure if it will be first or middle, but it's the other that we're having a harder time with.

Hope we can figure out a time to connect next week - I'll email you.

Ashley said...

The name will come, Court! We mulled over our list of 6 for a long time, but one just kept rising to the top in my mind. Hopefully nothing will happen to change our minds in the next few months :) Hope to see you this week!