Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Almost 4 months old!

Cooper is still growing like a weed!  He is changing right before our eyes...growing bigger, "talking" more, grasping his toys, and more.  Last week during tummy time, he rolled from front to back twice.  He hasn't figured out how to do it again, much to his frustration, but that will come with time.  Most nights he averages 8 hours between feedings, which is so nice.  We're still adjusting to my going back to work.  I'd be lying if I said this lifestyle is easy, but it seems like we're getting into the groove more with each passing day.

Last Saturday, Jason and I celebrated our birthdays (along with my parents).  Of all the things we could have chosen to do that day, we decided to hang around the house and spend time with Cooper.  Guess that's a sign of our age as well as the major life change we've just experienced.  It was such a nice day!

Cooper sporting the CU shirt sent by my clients.  I think he's a future graduate.

Like father, like son...

Hopefully I'll have more photos to share in the next couple of weeks!

No comments: