Tuesday, January 12, 2010

36 Week Appointment

Today was my 36-week appointment.  Doctor's appointments are weekly from here on out.  My doctor had less than 2 minutes to spend with me today because she had to rush to an emergency C-section, but during the short appointment we learned that the baby is head-down and I'm not dilated.  That's exactly what we would hope for at this point!

In other news, Jason has been talking to the manufacturer of our nursery furniture.  No clear answers yet, but the furniture is supposedly shipping from New Jersey this week.  We could get it before the weekend.  USA Baby might be more at fault for the delays than they've led us to believe - so frustrating.  Anyway, fingers crossed that we get it soon!

On Sunday, our neighbors threw me a surprise shower.  Jason was a big part of the collaboration and I had no idea.  They even invited my mom.  Lots of sweet baby gifts, including a handmade baby photo album, a baby book (thanks to mom), lots of cute outfits and books, a Costco-sized box of wipes.  Love it all!

This week, the big boxes are being opened and baby gear assembled.  Seeing the stroller and car seat sitting in our den definitely gets me excited - and also nervous - for this little one on the way!





1 comment:

Courtney said...

We are so on the same wavelength! Same stroller. Same pack n'play. Can't wait to see your nursery art...xoxoxox